Almond Butter & Fruit Sweet Potato Toast
⏳: 5 mins
👨🍳: 15 mins
🍴: Serves 1
- 1 sweet potato
- NutroGusto natural Almond Butter, for taste
- 1 handful blueberry
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices, about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Place in toaster and set it to the maximum cook time. When it pops, flip the sweet potato slices over and toast 1 more time. Depending on the strength of your toaster and your preferences, you may need to toast it 1 more time after that.
- Remove from toaster and let cool enough to handle.
- Spread almond butter evenly across sweet potato toast.
- Top with fresh blueberries, pomegranate seeds.