No Bake Brownies
⏳: 10 mins
👨🍳: 60 mins
🍴: Serves 5-10
1 CUP PECANS OR ALMONDS
- 1 CUP PITTED DATES
- 5 TABLESPOONS COCOA POWDER
- 4 TABLESPOONS SHREDDED UNSWEETENED COCONUT
- 2 TABLESPOONS OF NUTROGUSTO MAPLE SYRUP
PLACE PECANS IN FOOD PROCESSOR/BLENDER AND PROCESS UNTIL PECANS BECOME SMALL AND CRUMBLE.
- ADD DATES AND PROCESS AGAIN UNTIL THE MIXTURE STICKS TOGETHER LIKE A PASTE.
- ADD THE REMAINING INGREDIENTS AND PROCESS AGAIN UNTIL THE MIXTURE TURNS A LOVELY DARK CHOCOLATY BROWN.
- DUMP THE MIXTURE INTO A BROWNIE DISH OR SMALL CAKE PAN AND PRESS DOWN FIRMLY.
- REFRIGERATE FOR 1 hour TO SET.
- KEEP STORED IN THE REFRIGERATOR.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
No refined sugars! Super easy to make, no baking!! All the gooey goodness of a traditional brownie! These goodies will definitely satisfy your chocolate needs. A real crowd pleaser to bring to a party.
About the Author
Victoria Burcea is the founder of RECREO a wellness platform that will empower you to create a deeper connection to yourself,your health and your human experience. She is also a certified nutrition & wellness specialist, personal trainer, life coach and award winning wellness advocate. To soak up more inspiration you can follow her on instagram @myrecreo or go to www.myrecreo.health